Work will consist of operating and maintaining a Dozer.
- Show up to work on time and on a regular basis.
- Perform equipment inspections prior to operations.
- Operate Equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
-Perform preventive maintenance, such as greasing and topping off of fluid levels.
- Follow Safety rules.
- Prior heavy equipment experience
-Ability to grade and move bulk dirt.
-Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to work well with other and adapt to a changing environment
-Good verbal and communication skills
- Ability to pass a drug test.
Job type: Full time ( 12-16 hours daily)